Cycle & Carriage Singapore | Date Posted: 4-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
Joining C&C is a distinctive opportunity to develop your career within a successful organization where everyone respects each other and enjoys working together. We recognize your performance in both tangible and intangible ways, by providing you development opportunities and making you feel respected.
- Serves as an in-house specialist in troubleshooting and providing end-user support on all Workday-related matters
- Handles Workday configurations in HCM, Absence, Talent, Advanced Compensation and Expense, organisation structure changes and System Admin functions
- Handles security maintenance including updating security role configuration, creation of new roles and role(s) assignment
- Manages all inbound and outbound integrations on Workday
- Creates and maintains Workday Reports, including dashboard and analytics requirements
- Acts as the main liaison with Workday on any issue escalation and managing workaround solutions.
- Provides impact analysis and conduct full regression testing for Workday releases and updates; and look into possibilities of introducing new/enhanced features
- Handles Workday-related change management activities, including training and communication efforts
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Workday HCM
- Experienced in supporting inbound and outbound Workday integrations
- Workday Training in core HCM, Security and Reporting will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of HR processes and system reporting requirements
- Possess HCM project implementation and post-live support experience
- Ability to anticipate potential challenges and possess the ability to provide solutions to solve variety of problems
- Possess a positive, service oriented attitude with excellent follow through on issues
- Resourceful, adaptable and resilient to evolving changes and challenges
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
About The Company
A member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, C&C is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. We started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since, we have grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroën passenger cars and commercial vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, it is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people-focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether it is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves.
We have a constant mission to strive towards being an Employer of Choice in the countries we operate in. Some of our better performing countries have consistently being recognised for commendable people practices such as:
- HR Asia's Best Companies to Work for in 2015, 2016 and 2017;
- Finalist in HR Excellence Awards 2016 for Recruitment and Leadership Development.
- Winner of Innovative Talent Acquisition Strategy Award in the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2016
- Winner of Excellence In Innovative Use of HR Technology in HR Excellence Awards 2017
- Merit for Singapore Health Award as awarded by Health Promotion Board
- The most recent accolades achieved during the Annual Jardine Matheson HR Conference 2017, where we clinch the Best Employer Brand, Best Work-Life Balance and Best HR Team Awards.
The emphasis on employee experience has been on the forefront of the C&C's people practices. Keen for a career conversation? Connect with us to find out more.
(You would be notified if you are shortlisted. By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in this document by Jardine Cycle & Carriage and / or Cycle & Carriage Singapore, for assessing your career application.)
Cycle & Carriage Singapore