HRD Executive (Training & Organization Development)
This role will handle the end to end of all HRD activities, from planning to implementation as well as administration.
- Develop, implement and review HRD programmes and intiatives
- Work across departments on change management initiatives
- Handle, implement and monitor Learning Needs Analysis and its plans
- Identify and recommend suitable training programmes
- Handle the administration and delivery of programmes
- Manage HRD projects
- Assist in organisational development projects and initiatives
- Ensure proper documentation of policies and procedures
- Analyse data and prepare reports
- Possess strong experience in HRD.
- Good experience in conducting training and designing of training and development programmes
- Experience in handling change management initiatives is an added advantage
- Possess strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented individual with strong organizational skills
- Able to work well with people
- Able to work well in a team
- Min. Degree in HR
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.