HRD Executive (Educational Industry) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3800
- Lead or assist in the building of organisational capabilities through the conceptualisation, development, delivery and review of:
- Staff’s functional, core and leadership competency levels
- An environment that stimulates learning
- Assist in the review and implementation of various talent development, organisational development and change management initiatives.
- Partner line divisions to resolve their organisational and/or individual workplace performance issues through advising them on their learning needs aspects. May include some culture and engagement aspects.
- Review and implement the learning needs analysis (LNA) exercise and monitor the progress of the LNA plan.
- Source, review, recommend and engage suitable programmes and/or external consultants for identified customized staff development courses and/or culture-enhancement programmes. This would also cover the different modes of learning and instructions.
- Perform HRD related administration that covers but are not limited to the following areas:
- Compliance of HRD policies and procedures by staff (i.e. end-users)
- Course registration
- Update staff’s training records
- Logistics and roll-out of all HRD initiatives and ensure that they are professionally managed
- Punctual and accurate payments of invoices
- Funding strategies e.g. SDF, CITREP, etc. Be familiar with the use of SkillsConnect.
- Sponsorship/training bonds and contracts
- Lead in the review and implementation of all HRD processes, procedures, policies and systems. Ensure updated and accurate documentation of processes that will serve as the training manual and standard operating procedure (SOP) for all HRD staff.
- Conceptualise, plan/design, develop, facilitate/conduct and review in-house programmes and internal workshops, if necessary, e.g. the new staff orientation, etc.
- Lead or assist in the design, development, generation and analysis of data so as to enable the right type of interventions to be formulated. E.g., generation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual T&D reports on utilisation of training places, training hours and actual training expenses for management review.
- Lead or assist in the planning and coordination of the logistics and roll-out of HRD programmes and ensure that they are professionally managed.
- Obtain buy-in from key stakeholders for identified programmes /initiatives.
- Account manage selected departments/divisions on their HR development needs.
- Promote HR development practices & programmes so as to establish a positive and professional reputation of HR services.
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the area of HR development, organisational development change management and other related fields.
- Maintain records, documentation and database for programmes/ initiatives.
- To lead and/or participate in Group-wide activities as assigned in action plans and/or duty rosters
- Performs other functions as necessary or as assigned.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Up to $3800 (Depends on qualification & experience)
- Degree in any discipline with post-graduate HRD qualification preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ or more of working experience in the area of HRD.
- Some experience in conducting stand-up training, facilitation and/or the design and development of training programmes
- Some experience in implementing change management projects as well as an account management role in HRD-related matters
- Some knowledge of implementation of e-learning courses and/or the use of other digital media
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Standard HRD policies, procedures and functions (i.e., SDF claims, LNA, etc.)
- HRD Information systems
- Microsoft Office (version 2013 and above)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd