HR Trainee Recruiter (Dynamic Environment!)
Recruit Express, a home-grown staffing enterprise, is part of HRnet Group - listed on the SGX Singapore Exchange in 2017.
Our Dedication: Timely delivery. Quality candidates.
Recruit Express is the largest and most dominant HR staffing solutions organisation with over 200 employees in Singapore, and a proven track record in providing quality service and delivering performance. As a recruitment specialist, you will be playing a pivotal role in helping companies fulfil their recruitment positions/projects & connecting job opportunities to potential job seekers.
Why do HR/Recruitment?
- Surround in a people-oriented and fast-paced work environment: Advertise, Screen Candidates, Recommend Roles, Consult/Management, Contract Offer!
- Be a valuable recruitment specialist to hiring managers and close crucial open positions.
- Vital people management and soft skills that is transferrable in any career!
- Clear opportunities for development and growth to principal/management roles
- Vibrant team culture - Take part in our vibrant company events such as D&D, CSR, Fun Day & workshops!
- Manage the full 360 Recruitment cycle –
- Source and advertise job applicants eg. Job advertisement, social media platforms, applicants referral and more
- Pitch suitable positions which matches candidates’ expectation and qualifications
- Screen, shortlist and interview job candidates for the position(s)
- Effectively manage the follow-up process involving job candidates & internal stakeholders, leading up to contract offer
- Involve in salary negotiation and contract signing
- Assist with HR services for the contractual work period
- Establish partnerships and work with hiring managers from SMEs/MNCs to provide the best staffing service & follow-ups
- Provide consultative advice to both clients/candidates on existing MOM guidelines & best hiring practices
- Conduct Business Visits at their corporate office to meet hiring managers & understand their business and hiring needs
- Exercise flexibility and creativity in handling recruitment – this is the people business!
- Work effectively in our team-based & collaborative environment to deliver top quality supply of talents and candidates.
- Good Degree from any field of study
- Demonstrates a flair for people-facing roles
- Possess strong communication skills and drive to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys a challenging work environment with steep learning curve
- People person, positive & “Can Do” attitude towards achieving goals set
- Active participation in sports or school activities is an added advantage
We welcome all who is looking for a people-oriented & progressive work environment!
If you are keen, please send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Joshua Sim Wei Rong | CEI Registration R1878978 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 99C4599 |
Recruit Express Pte Ltd