HR Talent Acquisition / East/ $4000
- Facilitate the completion of the recruitment and selection process
- Conduct preliminary interviews
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and necessary documentations are completed promptly and accurately
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand business requirements
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices
- Plan and participate in recruitment fairs to increase employee value propositions.
- Plan and participate in employer branding related events/activities
- Ensure fairness and consistency of assessment in the hiring process
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Human Resource with 2-5 years of relevant recruitment experiences
- Experience in construction/manufacturing industry is highly advantageous.
- Knowledge of the law and regulations in relation to HR and employment practices
- Team player
- Good communications skills
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin - Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA 99C4599)
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd