HR Support Coordinator, Asia Pacific (Up to $3500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure local implementation and compliance to the global People Processes (recruit, onboard, develop competence, manage performance, and exit)
- Ensure that HR processes and activities as outlined in the GBS HR Service Catalogue are implemented and deadlines are completed.
- Provide administrative support and following up on status of HR initiatives ensuring that deadlines are complied
- Assist in all HR activities e.g. engagement surveys, regional HR meeting, training etc.
- Super User for digital HR solutions.
- Train HR and new users on the digital HR solutions.
- Maintain expatriates personnel files and records.
- Monitor on the sick leave trend for the region by coordinating on collating the local reports monthly. Provide analysis and feedback to Corporate HR accordingly.
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly HR reports
- Ensure all bonus programs/agreements are in place and concluded on yearly basis.
- Coordinate the annual salary review process for the region.
- Monitor progress on bonus and forecast bonus payout to ensure that Finance has sufficient provision for bonus payment at the end of each financial year.
- Min Diploma or Bachelor degree, preferably from Human Resource Management / business administration or equivalent
- Good computer knowledge eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, HRIS systems
- Good general knowledge about HR practices and processes
- 1 - 2 years of relevant experience in regional role
- Knowledge of workday will be an advantage
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd