HR Support Coordinator (APAC) Up to $4,000
- Ensure local implementation and compliance to the global People Processes (recruit, onboard, develop competence, manage performance, and exit)
- Provide administrative support and following up on status of HR initiatives ensuring that deadlines are complied
- Assist in all HR activities e.g. engagement surveys, regional HR meeting, training etc.
- Train HR and new users on the digital HR solutions.
- Maintain expatriates personnel files and records.
- Monitor on the sick leave trend for the region by coordinating on collating the local reports monthly. Provide analysis and feedback to Corporate HR accordingly.
- Prepare and analyse monthly and quarterly HR reports
- Ensure all bonus programs/agreements are in place and concluded on yearly basis.
- Coordinate the annual salary review process for the region.
- Monitor progress on bonus and forecast bonus payout to ensure that Finance has sufficient provision for bonus payment at the end of each financial year.
- Bachelor degree, preferably from Human Resource Management / business administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good computer knowledge eg. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, HRIS systems
- Good general knowledge about HR practices and processes
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Working Location: Great World City
Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary: Up to $4,000
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Ms Rin Chan
Career Avenue Pte Ltd