HR Specialist, Performance and Progression Management
UWCSEA has a vacancy from September 2020 for an HR Specialist, Performance and Progression Management.
Reporting to the Senior Manager Human Resources (Talent Management Lead), this position will be working out of both Dover and East campuses and is responsible for supporting the Performance Management and Progression activities for the Human Resources function.
- Deliver the Administration and Support Performance Management programme via the Colleges systems, using relevant metrics to analyse trends to highlight and mitigate risks/delays to foster positive Line Manager engagement
- Support the documentation of Academic staff Professional Learning Programme
- Assist the Talent Management Lead for the Progression Management programme (Probation; Promotion and Exit) and use metrics to analyse trends towards supporting the College learning and development culture
- Produce reports as required and identify, analyse and propose resolutions to complex and sensitive issues on Performance and Progression
- Partner with Learning and Development team to design, develop and deliver relevant Performance Management training programmes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Business Discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of Performance Management Programmes across various businesses or as an HR Business Partner, Consultant, Executive or Officer
- Proven experience in Performance Management (specific Leadership Coaching and Calibration Facilitation experience will be considered favourably)
- Compensation and Benefits exposure and experience is an advantage
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize data/ information with high levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, concise writing and engaging presentation
- Good interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with drive to deliver excellent services
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a dynamic multicultural environment
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal by Friday, 28 Aug 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to safeguarding our students and protecting them from harm. In keeping with the expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment, those applying for a position at the College must be willing to undergo employment background checks and screening appropriate to the post. If you have a strong sense of adventure and an exceptional level of commitment to teaching and learning, UWCSEA might be the perfect next step for you visit our website to learn more.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia