HR Specialist (No Experience Needed)
Role: The HR Specialist mainly supports the HR Department in recruiting new staff and on-boarding new candidates, while maintaining high standards in data protection and accuracy. He/She also assists with general scheduling, procurement and other operational matters.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details through Google workspace
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and recruitment websites
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- On-The-Job Training will be provided
- Minimum ‘A’ levels or polytechnic diploma holder.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.