HR Specialist (MNC) - Training is provided
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 6-Sep-2018
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1106528
Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage all the employee related data entry into the HR system.
- Review the integrity of HR data entered by the Talent Acquisition team; and HR Business Partners and employees/managers through self-service applications.
- Ensure compliance, integrity and security of the global employee database.
- Perform regular audits and reconciliation to ensure consistency and relevance of the HR data maintained.
- Generate and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcoun
- Interact with all relevant stakeholders globally to provide a high level and timely service as the single point of entry to the central HR system.
- Ensure key performance metrics
- Be involved in system enhancement and continuous improvement efforts.
- Update and maintain all appropriate SOPs and workflows to ensure compliance and updated documentation.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Experience in shared service environment preferred
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If interested, please send your CV in MS word format to: hazel.loh @recruitexpress.com.sg (Attn: Ms Hazel Loh Shu Hua; R1106528)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd