- Excellent opportunity within a digital asset exchange platform
- Work alongside an experienced team and learn extensively
- Play a key role in creating a nourishing workplace
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
In this role, you will be providing support in all human resources and office administration areas, perform a variety of human resources, personnel and office administrative tasks and act as the first point of contact for related queries from employees and external parties.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
- Providing support in day-to-day HR Operations such as on-boarding / off-boarding of employees, maintaining personnel records, application for government grants, claims and work passes.
- Coordinating external training program with various organisations.
- Maintaining HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
- Performing common office administrative tasks.
- Liaising with external partners such as universities, government organisations and vendors.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be assigned.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resource Management.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a HR generalist / operations and office administration or similar role.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You possess excellent organisational and time management skills.
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and take ownership in the roles and projects.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd