HR Specialist - exp in training administration/ grants/ SkillsConnect/ scholarship
- Up to $4500 plus AWS and Variable Bonus
- 5 days
- MNC – Pioneer
Our client, a MNC in supply chain and logistics is looking for suitable candidate to fill the role of HR Specialist under Training Administration.
- Propose and implement training administration processes
- Promote relevant training programs to employees via various communication channels.
- Coordinate with training providers
- Manage the end to end process for course registrations.
- Administer training related government grants via the SkillsConnect Portal.
- Prepare monthly training statistics for management reporting
- Oversee government schemes, scholarship, sponsorship and internship programme
- Facilitate Centralized Induction Programme (CIP).
- Collection and filing of certificates from all training providers
- Prepare learning materials and lead training logistics setup for in-house programs.
- Validate and process all training related invoices
- Participate in the implementation of HR and training related initiatives.
- Minimum degree in Human Resource Management with at least 2 to 4 years of related experience in the training administration process.
- Insight of the relevant government schemes.
- Know-how of the various internship programmes.
- Working knowledge of the SkillsConnect portal.
- 5 days’ work week (8am to 5.30pm)
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Ms Lin Zhen Yu (R1546594)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
- Recent picture
Only Singaporeans need apply.
Due to work pass limitation, our client would not be able to secure Work Permit, EP or S pass. If you would require a Work Permit, EP or S pass, please do not apply.
RecruitPlus Consulting Pte Ltd