HR Specialist (Compensation & Benefit)
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Compensation and Benefits (C&B) operations with a primary focus in supporting strategic compensation initiatives.
- Execute yearly Performance Appraisals, Annual Increment and Bonuses exercises.
- Participate in the review of compensation policies such as salary structures and various incentives schemes to align with business goals.
- Communicate C&B related policies that will require drafting and designing communication materials.
- Work on other portfolios such as Workmen Compensation and Medical benefits claims.
- Provide sound advice on C&B policies and practices to HR Business Partners and business units.
- Degree with minimum 6 years’ of C&B experience in a large organization.
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experienced in SAP (HR Modules)
- Good knowledge in HAY Methodology in the context of Job Evaluation and Benchmarking.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in PDF/MS Word format plus a recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lyn Wong | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd