HR Shared Services Analyst (Japanese Speaking)
Job Summary: In this role, you will be responsible for processing complex, confidential, and time sensitive data. You will be looking for problem trends, and seeking opportunities for process improvement. You will need to collaborate across multiple business functions, as well as globally to ensure team success. Other primary responsibilities will include data analysis and customer service.
- Contribute independently on a variety of processes, with some assistance and normally receive general instructions on routine work
- Support queries from Japanese employees which relates to internal processes and system
- Supporting HR services, pre-employment check, by liaising with internal and external parties
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Partner with management and other key stakeholders to process complex, confidential, and time sensitive data
- Develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- 2 to 3 years of HR Shared Services including some HRIS work experience in a data intensive environment (where data entry, record auditing and report generation are primary functions)
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Fluent conversational Japanese to support Japan employees’ queries and request is essential
- Comfortable with full Microsoft office suite, HCM, and other Oracle Cloud applications
- Detailed oriented and be able to pursue data anomalies
- Strong internal client facing skills with a flexible communication style and the ability to communicate complex concepts and analytics in a structured manner
- Passionate about trouble shooting data issues to identify strategic solutions
How to apply:
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, current & expected salary.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified due to high volume of applications we may have receive.
Ayako Hasegawa / Reg no : R1988654
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd