HR Services Team Member
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Up to S$5k/ HR Services Team Member / CBD / Contract role
Our client is a Dutch company in the banking industry. We are looking for individual who thrive in a fast-paced environment as a HR Administrator to join their growing HR Services team. The role will be responsible for day to day delivery of HR administrative functions and harmonized processes in the Asia region.
- Perform Administrative activities in the following areas:
- Recruitment data administration
- Onboarding and Offboarding
- International Mobility
- Leave and life events administration
- Processing HR related invoices
- HR data management
- Generate HR letter
- Employee query management
- Support learning administration
- Work with vendors to facilitate service
- Drafting and updating operations manual for the Services Team
- Any other Administrative Responsibilities
- Diploma in HR / Business Administration with at least 3 years' experience in HR administrative function
- Knowledgeable of Singapore HR requirements pertaining to labor law and other related statutory boards
- Good understanding of HR Data and reporting
- Excellent verbal/written communication and equipped with excellent problem-solving skill
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task
- Experience in Peoplesoft, Taleo, Enboarder, Workday will be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Expected salary
- Notice period
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Nurshafiqa binte Anwar (R1770562) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating position as the subject title. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652