HR Senior Executive (L&D focused) - Healthcare
- Assessing the workforce's current skill levels and compare them with the skills required to meet future business objectives.
- Discussing training requirements with departmental heads and develop training programs to improve skills throughout the company.
- Planning and evaluating the resources needed to meet training and development goals.
- Preparing schedules, allocate instructors to different courses and monitor costs to keep programs within budget.
- Preparing progress reports for the senior management team and maintain employees’ training records.
- Conducting job evaluation surveys
- Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
- Delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
- Compiling and presenting information
- Implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
- Supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes
- Ensuring employees receive statutory required training
- Designing and assessing training programmes.
- Min diploma/ degree in any equivalence, preferably from HR related course
- Min 3 years’ experience in learning & development related portfolio (From Healthcare sector would be a plus point)
- Meticulous and team player
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] ( subject : HR Senior Exec - L&D Specialised)
Alternatively, you can call 6736 3280 to look for Jace Choo
Jace Choo Oi Kei
EA Personnel No: R1875164
EA Licence No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd