HR Senior Executive / HR Manager
Realtek Singapore Private Limited| Date Posted: 31-Mar-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Handle the full spectrum of human resources operational and managerial duties.
- Develop and implement human resources strategies, plans, policies, processes and programs.
- Provide advice, support and guidance on human resources tasks.
- Manage the planning of learning programs.
- Organise training programs / activities and administer training logistics.
- Degree in Human Resources (HR) or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of local human resources practices, local employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Good problem solving skills and project management abilities.
- Able to work independently and work well across teams.
- Familiar with the high tech environment will be a plus.
- Singaporeans are welcome to apply.
Realtek Singapore Private Limited