HR & Payroll Executive (salary up to $4k/month )
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
The jobholder is responsible for Recruitment & Separation, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Training & Development and Payroll. He/She shall carry out his/her responsibilities professionally, while ensuring compliance per Singapore statutory requirement and Company’s policies. The key responsibilities include, but not limited, to the following.
1. Recruitment & Separation
- Source & interview candidates, make job offer, conduct new hire on-boarding
- Handle separation cases according to Company’s process
- Handle work pass application/renewal/cancellation
2. Compensation & Benefits
- Participate in annual salary and bonuses review process
- Administer benefits plans and employee claims
3. Performance Management
- Support performance management process, in terms of goal setting and performance reviews
- Consolidate all employees’ performance reviews and ratings
- Manage list of HIGH/LOW performers, transfers and promotions
4. Training & Development
- Administer employee training plans according to Company’s training strategies
- Handle Singapore Government training grants
- Perform monthly payroll administration via in-house software and external vendor
- Ensure timely and 100% accuracy for every payroll, for employees’ salaries, bonus, claims and CPF contribution
- Diploma/Degree qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in operational HR and payroll processing
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore regulations including MOM/CPF/IRAS
- Responsible, meticulous and empathetic team player
- Work independently under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English, and proficiency in Microsoft Office
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)