HR Payroll Assistant (Woodlands / 5D / 0-3 years exp)
- Established Construction Company
- Based in Head office @ Woodlands
- Company transport will be provided
- 5 day work week (9.00am-6.00pm)
- AWS + VB
- Prepares foreign worker payroll including but not limited to input and maintain overtime calculations, incentives and authorized deductions
- Prepares and generates wages/payroll and related reports
- Provides analysis on wages data for management reporting purposes
- Identify wages discrepancies against workers timecard records
- Resolve worker payroll enquires, grievances and disputes in accordance with regulations
- Purchase air ticket and arrange for worker repatriation
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Entry level or up to 2-5 years of experience.
- Possess good knowledge in latest employment law relating to foreign workers
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Excel, Ms Word. Experience in V-Lookup / Pivot table an advantage but not a must
- Able to work independently and proficient in multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Organised, resourceful and detail-oriented
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion. Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd