Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Provide Business Partner Support to Assigned Departments - Handling queries pertaining HR processes (Discipline, Policies & Procedures, Payroll, Staff Movement etc).
- Responds to Team Members’ Complaints/Grievances/Comments.
- Conduct of Focus Group Meetings with departments.
- Resignations – Processing of letters and relevant paperwork (PAFs) for Resigning TMs. Conduct of exit interviews and clearance.
- Transfers/Promotions/Salary Adjustments – Assists with Compensation matters and other HR teams on the entire process.
- Maintaining TMs disciplinary records and documentation.
- Reviewing of records for Staff Movement purposes (Promotions, Transfers, Salary Adjustments, Rehires).
- Handles Terminations/Dismissals.
- Reviewing of Termination/Dismissal paperwork (Breach of Contract etc).
- Assists with summary of incidents reports and termination PAFs.
- Assists with Disciplinary Investigations/Due Process.
- Handles and reviews Suspension Pending Investigations (SPI).
- Schedules, Coordinates and Conduct of Due Process Meetings.
- Assists with other areas of Human Resources work.
- Assist with any internal Events.
- Any other projects or ad-hoc duties as assigned by Department Head.
- University Degree, preferably major in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years’ experience in hotel operations or Human Resources.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Motivated, proactive and with proven accountability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in written/oral English.