Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2021
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide Business Partner Support to Assigned Departments - Handling queries pertaining HR processes (Discipline, Policies & Procedures, Payroll, Staff Movement etc).
- Responds to Team Members’ Complaints/Grievances/Comments.
- Conduct of Focus Group Meetings with departments.
- Resignations – Processing of letters and relevant paperwork (PAFs) for Resigning TMs. Conduct of exit interviews and clearance.
- Transfers/Promotions/Salary Adjustments – Assists with Compensation matters and other HR teams on the entire process.
- Maintaining TMs disciplinary records and documentation.
- Reviewing of records for Staff Movement purposes (Promotions, Transfers, Salary Adjustments, Rehires).
- Handles Terminations/Dismissals.
- Reviewing of Termination/Dismissal paperwork (Breach of Contract etc).
- Assists with summary of incidents reports and termination PAFs.
- Assists with Disciplinary Investigations/Due Process.
- Handles and reviews Suspension Pending Investigations (SPI).
- Schedules, Coordinates and Conduct of Due Process Meetings.
- Assists with other areas of Human Resources work.
- Assist with any internal Events.
- Any other projects or ad-hoc duties as assigned by Department Head.
- University Degree, preferably major in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of HR business partnering experience with IT/Procurement related sector in a MNC environment will be advantageous.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Motivated, proactive and with proven accountability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in written/oral English.
You agree that it is a condition of employment that you adhere to and abide by all rules, regulations, policies and procedures including without limitation the rules of conduct of the Company.
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd