HR Organisation Development and Culture - Senior Executive
ComfortDelGro| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
Learning and Development
- To create, review and implement the learning policies, company training plan and budget in accordance to the business needs, conduct learning needs analysis, learning evaluation and budget management.
- To manage and deploy learning programs, tools and initiatives to create a continuous learning culture and inspire innovation.
- To coordinate and facilitate learning programs in the organization which includes curriculum development scheduling and logistics administrations.
- To manage awards pertaining to service and innovation, training grants and claims administration.
- To collate statistics and prepare reports to management on organisational development and culture.
Culture and Engagement
- To plan and organize wellness / engagement activities or programs with the aim to create a highly engaged and motivated workforce.
- To support and promote corporate culture development and collaborations with CSR initiatives.
- Good Degree in HRM / Organizational Psychology / Business or equivalent. Those with professional certifications in L&D and OD will have advantage.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a large organization setup.
- Good understanding of people dynamics, change management and relationship builder.
- Strong communicator and effective facilitator
- Result oriented with strong planning and organization skills.
- Good knowledge in L&D administrations and practices.
- Preferred IHRP certified
This is a 2-year contract with the opportunity to be converted to a permanent role.
We regret that only shortlisted applicant will be notified.