HR Operations Lead
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Up to S$8k/ HR Operations Lead / CBD / Contract role
Our client is a Dutch company in the banking industry. We are looking for individual who thrive in a fast-paced environment as a HR Operations Lead. The role will provide oversight and accountability for day to day operations of HR administrative functions in Singapore and harmonized processes in the Asia region.
- Ensure established HR processes run according to plan and with quality
- Determine improvements in end to end HR processes
- Ensure the HR processes comply with control standards according to local regulatory requirements and company's Guidelines
- Provide suitable HR advice on the interpretation and application of policies and procedures, resolving complex queries and issues and enabling others to take appropriate actions
- Draft letter and contract templates
- Stay updated with prevailing changes on statutory/regulatory requirements
- Lead and motivate a small team of generalists and specialists to deliver their work and help them overcome impediments
- Backup to Payroll checking activities when needed
- Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent at a minimum with at least 5 years' experience in Operations Lead in financial services
- A strong background in HR Operations, HRIS/Reporting or HR Service Management
- Experience within an international, matrix led organization with a HR Shared Service environment or other Asian countries will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of HR Data and Analytics
- Excellent verbal/written communication and equipped with excellent problem-solving skill
- Experience in Peoplesoft, Taleo, Enboarder, Workday will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 6.00pm
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Expected salary
- Notice period
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Nurshafiqa binte Anwar (R1770562) at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating position as the subject title. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652