HR Operations Analyst (Tech MNC)
Responsible for processing complex, confidential, and time sensitive data. You will be looking for problem trends, and seeking opportunities for process improvement. Collaborate across multiple business functions, as well as globally to ensure team success.
Other primary responsibilities will include data analysis, project management skills, and customer service. You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate globally, standardizing, simplifying and automating HR operational processes and services
- Assist in system implementation, ability to perform operational works for the HR Team.
- You will partner with management and other key stakeholders to process complex, confidential, and time sensitive data
- You will contribute independently on a variety of processes, with some assistance and normally receive general instructions on routine work
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- You will develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Any additional related tasks and duties as needed
- Bachelor Degree in HR/Business or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in HR Operations
- Experience in Shared Service environment/MNC will be added advantage
- Familiar with HRM tools
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume in Words Document to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Wong Linqi (Lyn) | EA Registration No: R1327365
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd