HR Onboarding Specialist (MNC, Immediate)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours
- Work with key HR stakeholders
- Support and verify the data migration, data cleansing and data mapping work required for the HR Projects
- Identify areas of improvements on current HR documentation process and digitalization of manual HR forms (e.g. benefits enrollment forms, leave forms, reimbursement forms).
- Support in implementation of other HR Flex-time policies and projects in the digital space.
- Support special events, communications and branding projects as necessary.
- Participate in departmental meetings, office events and other cultural activities.
- To provide support in other ad-hoc HR projects assigned.
- Min Degree in HR
- Min 2-3 years of HR operations
- Attention to detail and project management mindset
- Ability to multi-task, independent, interpersonal skills, good team player and resourceful
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd