Financial Alliance Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Aug-2019
- Work directly with and report to HR Director regarding all HR endeavours;
- Prepare and process payroll and employee claims to ensure accurate and timely payment;
- Manage full spectrum of talent acquisition and retention activities;
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of information in personnel records such as employee database, leave system and employment contracts;
- Responsible for full spectrum of work pass related matters;
- Attend to employees in queries such as leave, payroll, C&B, insurance and other HR related matters;
- Ensure that the Company HR processes and guidelines abide to the current employment laws and regulations;
- Prepare and submit statutory documents (CPF contributions, NS makeup, Government-paid leave, IR8A);
- Organise company events to develop performance culture, increase company cohesiveness and team spirit; and
- Perform any other HR related duties as assigned.
- Diploma holder.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in HR Generalist role and have experience working with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local employment laws & local company practices.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Good written and verbal communication in English.
- Meticulous and able to work independently.
- Immediate candidates will be an added advantage.
Financial Alliance Pte Ltd