• Perform payroll processing for company staff
• Prepare monthly payroll reports and other related human resource reports
• Assist internal and external auditor in payroll auditing
• Perform payroll reconciliation
• Handle employees' queries on all payroll related matters promptly
• Other Ad-hoc duties
• Min. Degree in Human Resources Management or other business related.
• No working experience is required as training will be provided.
Interested Candidates please forward your updated CVs to:
Audrey Chan Yu Jing – R1104782 at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
Please do not use Quick Apply
All candidates’ informations will be treated with the strictest confidence
Recruit Express Pte Ltd