HR Officer (Approximately 1 year contract) - Various Locations
We are looking for pro-active and dynamic individuals to be part of our team. Your duties will include ensuring that there is sufficient manpower during day to day operations and deployments, processing allowance applications & payments in a timely manner, conducting welfare initiatives, tracking of deployment records/ staff movements, and maintaining HR databases via the various HR systems.
You will be involved in HR Transfomation efforts and be trained to be proficient in a wide range of HR functions and systems and will be exposed to a variety of police operations.
- Diploma in any field;
- Possess strong analytical skills and prepared to work hands-on with HR functions/ systems;
- Meticulous and independent worker who is able to carry out responsibilities with minimum supervision;
- Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good time management and be able to meet tight deadlines;
- Prior knowledge in HR is an advantage; and
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP would be an advantage.
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd