HR & Marketing Executive
In this role you will be responsible for the design, delivery and implementation the Employer Branding and Social Media Marketing strategy across Singapore relating to Recruitment. You will play a vital role in positioning and increasing awareness of SearchAsia brand and engagement of talent population, and driving our brand presence through universities, relevant associations and digital platforms.
- To research and introduce suitable social media and online tools to achieve business development objectives
- Take ownership of the materials and digital marketing direction of the content across our company’s website, and social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram or EDMs.
- Engage and inspire prospective talents through marketing emails and social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Telegram and company website
- Enhance company’s website and social media platforms so as to increase eyeball and clicking traffic and followers
- Understand and scope business short- and medium-term needs around the talent pipeline space and develop and/or enhance programs (graduates, apprenticeship, internships etc.).
- Identify and build a strong external partnership (universities, student associations, relevant networks).
- Plan and execute local branding activities e.g. campaigns (internal and external); digital activities; events; career fairs; university partnerships; conferences etc.
- Building a network of skilled colleagues to act as Brand Ambassadors.
- Be creative in international sourcing and target mapping through the ability to use a variety of tools, including on-line portals, social media, marketing media and other modern research methods of candidates sourcing to ensure effectiveness.
- Drive recruitment innovations and improvements in candidate’s experience and recruitment processes.
- Degree in Business/Communications/Marketing/HR or related discipline.
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and enjoys creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.
- Creative in generating ideas and enjoys managing projects relating to social media content
- Clear understanding of business priorities, and the ability to apply them in positioning of the employer value proposition with potential talents.
- Experience in the development and implementation of talent events or talent pipeline programs (ie- apprenticeship, graduate, internship etc.)
- Strong network with school clubs or CCAs preferred
Interested applicants please send in your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]!
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156) | EA License: 16S8107
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd