HR Manager (Workplace Health/Employee Engagement)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Conceptualize, design and implement programmes aligned to organizational objectives and aimed at improving overall health and well-being. Examples of these programmes include lifestyle workshops and talks, fitness interest groups.
- Review and update health and well-being related policies and guidelines to ensure that workplace practices meet the needs of the organization and staff
- Lead and guide the team in operationalizing and executing key strategic work plans and programmes in an efficient and effective manner and within resources, budget and timeline
- Provide project management oversight and hands-on support for key events and programmes
- Oversee and plan for staff communications related to event publicity using varied strategies and channels
- Lead and conduct periodic review of programme effectiveness and make recommendations for future plans
- Develop strong relationship and partnership with internal and external stakeholders and practitioners
- Min Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 8-10 years of relevant experience; of which at least 3-5 years are gained through a managerial/supervisory position.
- Conversant and prior working experience in designing, planning and implementing workplace health programs and employee engagement activities.
- Prior experience in managing multiple projects and events of different level of complexities within timeline and budget.
- Prior experience or related qualifications in workplace safety and health will be advantageous
- A resourceful, innovative, and meticulous individual with exemplary planning, time management and execution skills
- Able to embrace and initiate change for organization development
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication skills; and competent in projects and events management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: HRM (EE)
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd