HR Manager (Up to 6K, 5 days, HOUGANG)
Industry: Nursing Home/Healthcare
Attractive Remuneration and Benefits
Working Hour: 5 days work week
Reporting to the Head of Admin, the HR Team Lead will lead a team and oversee the HR Department. S/he will manage and involve in the full spectrum of human resource management functions such as recruitment and offboarding, payroll processing, yearly performance appraisal exercise and all human resource matters pertaining to employees of the Nursing Home.
- Partner and support other departments in manpower needs; work closely with Head of Departments to understand hiring requirements and source for suitable candidates. This includes drafting Job Descriptions to effectively communicate the requirements.
- Drive department operational excellence; ensure work processes are efficient and SOPs are updated. To harness IT for productivity.
- Lead and facilitate work team activities, provide assistance and support needed by team members and promote ownership and commitment among team members. Continually improve team effectiveness.
- Develop / review / maintain HR policies and procedures against organizational needs, and in compliance to legislative, ethical and regulatory standards
- Manage staff welfare, grievance and disciplinary matters
- Periodically review of staff benefits, compensation structure to ensure market relevance.
- Drive Workplace safety and manage workplace incidents within the Nursing Home, including Dormitory. Advocate workplace safety.
- Monthly reporting on analysis and reports to update Management on HR related issues.
- Ensure compliance with prevailing labour policies, employment laws and regulations for both foreign and local worker.
- Support all departments in identifying training needs of the employees and handle registration and funding applications (if applicable)
- Compile and submit reports and survey to various governing bodies such as MOM and AIC
- Involve in general HR duties, e.g. payroll, staff insurances, staff grievances, investigations etc.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR, with at least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of HR Functions including talent management, learning & development, compensation & benefits, performance management
- In-depth knowledge of Singapore Employment Law, Foreign Manpower Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Act and Collective Agreement
- Experience in drafting / review / maintain HR policies and procedures is an advantage
- High reliability and integrity in handling confidential information
- Resourceful and possess an analytical mind
- Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with different level of staff
Job ID: R9WRR6
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01 Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9727
Eris Lim Jia Hui
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R2197095
People Profilers Pte Ltd