HR Manager (Total Rewards) / Construction/ $6000 - $7000 / North
Champion for Performance Management, Compensation, and Benefits processes.
Advisor to business leaders to ensure smooth execution of compensation and benefits solutions that fully align with total rewards directions and functions/business goals. Design salary framework, review and improve current total rewards policies and procedures, oversee salary benchmarking exercise, job design and job evaluation analysis etc.
- Lead, manage, and implement the full cycle of performance management and remuneration review exercises
- Partner with the business units on the design and review of incentive plans.
- Analyse and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive compensation programmes.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to ensure seamless execution of programmes and assist to identify opportunities to harmonize, improve, and/or automate current processes and policies.
- Understand top talent, key roles, and strategic workforce plan to influence compensation strategy and planning with respect to base pay, incentives, and internal equity.
- Ensure effective communication of total rewards philosophy and practices with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Minimum Degree with at least 5 - 8 years of progressive HR Generalist experience with focus in Compensation & Benefits with at least 5 years in leading teams.
- Resourceful with proven analytical skills, well-organised and meticulous with an eye for detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Human Resource Business Partnering.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to anticipate the consequences of decisions on other HR processes and the organisation.
- Good people and communication skills with ability to interact with people of all levels
- A good team player who possesses drive, initiative and ability to work independently
If you meet the requirements of this role, please email a detailed resume in Word document to Chloe Tan Hui Lin. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Chloe Tan Hui Lin
CEI Registration No.: R1765524
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
*All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd