HR Manager @ Tai Seng - Up to $7000 + PB
- Tai Seng
- Flexi Hours
- Up to $7000 + PB
- Manage day-to-day HR operations to support the overall employment experience of people working at an organisation in line with the business’ policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Execute talent acquisition strategies and actions in meeting the manpower needs of business to effectively recruit and retain talents in a proactive manner.
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of employees, employees’ records, benefits etc., ensuring confidentiality
- Manage the performance management process driving talent management and ensuring timely completion and update to employee database
- Act as a point of contact for employee enquiries on HR issues
- Ensure HR policies, practices and procedures are in compliance with statutory requirements
- Support in work pass administration in compliance with immigration requirements
- Organise employee engagement and development initiatives and programmes
- Tai Seng
- Choice of any 8 hours between 8.30am – 10.30pm
- up to $7000 + PB
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Human Resources Management/Administration or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant HR experience
- Familiar with MOM Employment laws and related regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills, a team player and enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Comfortable and willing to be challenged in a high-growth, rapidly adapting environment
- Comfortable to do ground work [i.e. HR reports] as well
- Must be able to communicate in Mandarin
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype / WhatsApp / Facetime / Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1550273)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd