HR Manager/ Senior Manager
Our client is a highly successful regional manufacturing company with established operations in South East Asia and China. The client is exploring potential M&A opportunities globally to build scale and capabilities, it is now seeking a team player and Lead in HR Shared Service to bring the human resource function to the next level.
- Define HR policies & practices, ensure compliance with employment laws & regulations
- Develop salary structure, participate in market salary & benefit surveys, analyse the data from the survey results to calibrate pay bands and to benchmark company’s practices to the market
- Review and enhance HR related Contracts in compliance with local labour and taxation matters
- Devise and manage performance management related programs e.g. annual salary review, performance bonus payment, incentive programs and rewards
- Strong partnership with stakeholders across functions
- Potential to lead and manage global HRIS / HR projects as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business related studies
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in a HR Management capacity with business partnering mindset preferred
- Strong knowledge in local HR principles and employment law, experience with regional HR practices
- Meticulous, good interpersonal and written communications skills
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd