HR Manager (Senior)
The client is an Australia leading business analytics software and services organisation and the largest independent vendor in the business intelligence market.
They collect, cleanses and organizes large volumes of raw data from your website and integrates it with offline sources. After providing built-in analysis of Web data, the solution presents the information through a customizable reporting system with easy-to-use, interactive tools.
The successful candidate will be leading the full HR function of Compensation & Benefits, Diversity, Change Mgmt, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development and Employee Relations, not limited to the following:
HR Manager (Senior)
- Manages C-suite recruitment activities, including sourcing and poaching of potential candidates.
- Partnering with BUs to rollout HR initiatives and projects such as manpower planning, performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs and etc.
- Provides HR advisory to Senior Management and BUs.
- Lead, motivate, manage and develop the HR Shared Service Function.
- Develops People & Culture plans and strategy and implementing across various BUs.
- Monitor full spectrum of monthly payroll computation and processing for all employees, ensures accurate and timely management of payroll, benefits and tax related services as well as employee medical insurance
- Project and change management skills to ensure success implementation of projects and initiatives
- Develop and implement career roadmap that provides employees with clarity of role and competency expectations to achieve career progression in the organization.
- Assist the organization in areas of young professional development, leadership development, team development, organization redesign and change management.
- Bachelor degree, ideally from Australia University or any relevant discipline
- 08 years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 5 years being a HR Business Partner in eCommerce or Tech / data / IT industry.
- Ability to build relationships across with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work cross countries and regions
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive data with the greatest degree of confidentiality
- Work well under tight deadlines and pressure
- Proficient in both verbal and written English
- Must be comfortable and able to attend meetings outside of work hour with counterparts from other regions
- Salary will commensurate in line with market and experiences
Interested applicants, pls submit your WORD application / CV together with your degree and transcript(colour) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Pls DO NOT select quick apply unless you have attached your degree and transcript in your application
We regret to informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
EA License No. 06C4642
EA Reg No: R1114436
Goh Boon Kiat