HR Manager (Reward and compensation) - $6K to $7K plus
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Champion for Performance Management, Compensation, and Benefits processes.
- Advisor to business leaders to ensure smooth execution of compensation and benefitssolutions that fully align with total rewards directions and functions/business goals.
- Design salary framework, review and improve current total rewards policies and procedures, oversee salary benchmarking exercise, job design and job evaluation analysis etc.
- Lead, manage, and implement the full cycle of performance management and remuneration review exercises.
- Partner with the business units on the design and review of incentive plans.
- Analyse and assess market data, industry trends, and best practices to create market competitive compensation programmes.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to ensure seamless execution of programmes and assist to identify opportunities to harmonize, improve, and/or automate current processes and policies.
- Understand top talent, key roles, and strategic workforce plan to influence compensation strategy and planning with respect to base pay, incentives, and internal equity.
- Ensure effective communication of total rewards philosophy and practices with interna stakeholders at all levels.
- Min Degree from any courses
- At least 5 - 8 years of progressive HR Generalist experience with focus in Compensation & Benefits
- Some experience in leading a team
- Experience in construction / manufacturing will be an advantage
Salary range: $6K to $7K plus
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd