HR Manager - PHARMACEUTICAL/MEDICAL MNC/WEST
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1440070
Bachelor's / Honours
- Takes the lead in developing HR strategies and planning so as to achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the business;
- Advises, guides and influences the senior and line management on all HR matters and provide appropriate HR solutions;
- Equips the senior and line management with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage their people in line with their people plans e.g. performance management, absence management, career management etc.
- Responsible for the overall formulation and implementation of the various HR policies such as talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, talent management, performance management, organization development, rewards and recognition to support the overall company objective;
- Manages the yearly budget within the allocated expense budget;
- Takes the lead in ensuring that the Singapore team is compliant in the legislative requirements.
- Builds and grows the Company’s culture by aligning policies and procedures with the company’s mission and core values, as well as facilitating effective communication within the organization;
- Designs and executes the overall employee engagement strategies to promote continuous interest and involvement of employees on company initiatives in a compelling and sustainable fashion;
- Builds two-way communication channels that reinforce employee engagement - Establishes conversations that cascade the strategy and aligns the workforce and translates culture into management practices.
- Functions as Country Compliance Officer, with oversight on local SOPs
- Prepares and carries out internal audits and is an integral part of ensuring success in external audits
- Provide advice and support on the day-to-day administration and implementation, of Company’s policies and SOPs relating to compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Completes compliance risk assessments to identify high-risk areas for remedial action, third party due diligence and evaluation, and associated incident handling and remedial actions
- Min Degree in Business / Human Resources
- Min 8-10 years of HR experience in the healthcare/pharmaceuticals/medical devices industry (MNC environment) supporting a commercial operation
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For interested candidates, please send your most recent and updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Subject heading: HR Manager
Michelle Lee Ser Min
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd