HR Manager & Payroll Executive
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 22-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
Bachelor's / Honours
- A hands-on person who is resourceful, well organized and meticulous with an eye for detail and ability to meet tight deadline.
- Must be able to work under pressure and have the ability to make appropriate decisions based on operational needs.
- Able to work independently, proficient in multi-tasking and have a strong initiative to learn.
- Draft, organize and manage staffs training schedules.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues on HR matters.
- Manage record-keeping for all HR-related correspondence and documentation.
- Manage all regulatory legislations and communicate with the authorities.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Preferably 3-years HR experience in the Cleaning, Facility or Construction industries.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Payroll system of at least 700 staffs.