HR Manager (Logistics)
Assistant/ Human Resource Manager
- West (Shifting of office to East may be expected)
- Retail/ Logistics/ Locker/ E-commerce
- Administration, Coordination/ Evaluation of HR plans and programs
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices
- Maintain and update job descriptions and requirements of all positions
- Support organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource/manpower laws, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization where required.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related field
- Proven working experience as a Human Resources Professional
- Demonstrable experience with human resource polices and metrics
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership sills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click “Apply” or send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or resume to us, you deemed to agreed and consented for us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
Company : Beecruit Pte Ltd EA License No. 18C9123 EA Personnel : Lee Boon Chew EA Registration No. : R1110712
Beecruit Pte Ltd