Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, morale and motivation, performance appraisals and terminate staff)
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Reviews payroll report and prepares appropriate notification to the employees and managers
- Verification of related insurance, licenses and certifications. Ensures proper action is taken with regard to employees who have an expired work pass, license, certification or registration. Ensures all insurance policies and memberships are updated.
- Coordinates requests relative to the employee special expense policy (funerals, hospitalizations, retirements, etc.)
- Provides performance management guidance to manager (coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions where applicable).
- Review HR policies and processes and ensure compliance to statutory requirement.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly HR reports.
- Prepare and submit income tax submission for whole company.
- Work closely with both management and employee to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Able to handle full cycle of payroll; Time-sheet tally & checking on TMS system, processing of payroll, submission of CPF, levy submission when executive are not around.
- Submission and verification of HR related claims; NS claim, childcare claims, staff claims etc
Experience : Minimum 4-5 years
• Degree / Diploma in Human Resource.
• At least 4-5 years of relevant HR experiences in an industrial work environment / construction / manufacturing industries.
• Ability to adapt well in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in handling uncertainty or the lack of established precedence.
• Involved in implementing HR Information System will be an added advantage.
• Competent in Singapore Employment Act / CPF Act.
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated stakeholder management skillset.
Dezign Format Pte Ltd