CommonTown Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Sep-2020
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR; recruitment, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations to ensure the implementation of appropriate human resources policies to attract, retain and develop employees.
- Understand the business and develop HR initiatives that are aligned to business objectives, including development and training plans for every department in the organisation.
- Take initiative and ownership to drive the development, engagement and advancement of employees.
- Provide insights on functional depth of talent.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
- Experience as HR Manager with exposure/experience in the areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development, and HR program management.
- Knowledgeable in Employment Act and Labour Laws, C&B, recruitment, employee relations, Compliance and Administration.
- Have a good eye in acquiring talents and/or specialised in talent acquisition.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high ethical standards.
- Ability to work with, communicate effectively with, and influence all levels of the organization.
- Highly-motivated self-starter who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards.
- Demonstrate high level of integrity and confidentiality.
CommonTown Pte Ltd