Our client and MNC based in east of Singapore is looking for a HR Business Partner / Manager to join their team
- Partner with business leaders to understand business needs and translate into action plans to support business growth.
- Partner with HR colleagues to ensure the business/organization receives the necessary support.
- Drive informed decision making through the use of data to identify trends, determine root causes of issues, and develop effective solutions.
- Works with hiring managers to develop HR policies, TA
- Ensure compliance with employment related laws, regulations and corporate polices
- Lead and manage assigned HR projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 5 years of HR Business Partner & HR Management capacity.
- Strong knowledge in HR principles, practices and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to work well in a dynamic and ever-changing environment.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd