HR Manager (Industrial Relations)
- A generalist role in day to day business operations working with/on inter-divisional processes, systems relating to people resources, technology implementations, legislative compliance and internal controls.
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
Make short and long term plans, perform analytical reports on cases and present investigative findings in business processes.
Lead and guide human resource functions to keep up to date with best practices
Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance planning, management development and improvement; and succession planning.
Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, training, and implementation.
Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- 5 - 10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources and corporate
- Experience supervising and managing a professional staff.
- Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
- Only Singaporean and SPR need to apply
Better Prospects Consultancy