HR Manager (Healthcare) - $5K to $6K
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide a full spectrum of Human Resource services to a team of Doctors, Managers, Executives, and support staff at off-site clinics throughout Singapore and HQ.
- Initiate HR best practices and act as change agent in fast growing company.
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- May be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Partner with business leaders to create high performing organizations with a focus on employee engagement and team effectiveness.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Min degree with at least 6 years experience in Human Resource Management of which minimum of 3 years in management position.
- Good grasp of Staffing & Recruitment processes and activity, and Compensation & Benefit practices.
- Experience in Healthcare industry
Salary range: $5K to $6K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd