HR Manager (HCM Lead)
HR Business Partner Lead (Human Capital Management) role that stretches across the gamut of HR activities touching an employee's life cycle across various stages in the Organisation. Will be reporting directly to COO of the organisation.
- Strategic Workforce Planning
- Head and implement HR Strategies in line with the overall business strategy.
- Partner with the business to identify and fulfil short term & long-term business needs towards Talent Management
- Maintain a heat map of talent and skills in the organisation
- Organisation Design
- Collaborate with business to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes, inclusive of managing & building Company Culture, Data centric approach towards HR outcomes.
- Build the HR brand through external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars.
- Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits
- Management of Performance, Reward, Recognition and Career Development.
- Define Grades, Jobs & Compensation best practises
- Employee Engagement and Management
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit to enable best retention practices
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
- Interact with other functions to resolve process / policy breakdown issues
- Team Management
- Provide direction and manage the team of individuals
Prerequisites for this role:
- Overall experience: 12+ years in an IT Services organisation focussed on software development
- HR Knowledge & Experience - Understanding of Core HR Processes - Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning.
- Team Management - Ability to manage a team of people - delegation of tasks, direction and support in execution while maintaining strong review and feedback mechanisms
- Collaborative Working & Relationship Management - Experience of working with key business leaders and stakeholders. Managing relationships effectively and ensuring stakeholder buy-in for initiatives and processes. High comfort level in working with people from diverse backgrounds. Ability to manage critical conversations with employees, internal and external teams while maintaining a high level of interpersonal sensitivity and fairness. Ability to facilitate cross functional or disparate groups towards a single goal.
- Planning & Delivery - Candidate must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence. Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency. Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by leveraging feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
- Operation and Execution - Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HR processes as a Generalist/Specialist. Experienced in market benchmarking and formulation of compensation and benefits policies in the region. Experienced in ensuring compliance with local laws of respective country. Experienced in Managing end-to-end employee transition in rebadging exercises
- Business Acumen - Candidate must possess a basic understanding of Industry and Competitive Landscape for businesses worked for - including industry trends, customer engagement models, delivery/operations parameters and P&L visibility.
- Communication - The candidate should be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner both in writing as well as verbally. A good listener who is able to empathize with individuals and put across individual thoughts in a logical and conclusive manner. High self-confidence with the ability to present concepts to larger teams and manage critical feedback. High level of responsiveness and customer orientation in interaction.
- Knowledge of Tools - Candidate should have good knowledge of HR systems and tools that help in analysing and providing speedy HR solutions.
- Achievement Orientation - A quick learner who is passionate about making a difference. Willingness to stretch where required and take on additional responsibilities and challenging roles.
- Past experience to build the HR brand through external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars
Optimum Solutions (S) Pte Ltd