HR Manager ( Constructions/ A1 Main Con/ East/ 5 Days )
√ Industry: A1 Main Con MNC
√ Location: East
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, Office Hour
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Responsible for overall administration, coordination and evaluation of human resource function in Singapore.
- Provide HR services and solutions to support business strategies and in the achievement of business objectives.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations pertaining to human resources aspects of compliances i.e. policies & procedures, mandatory benefits, compensation, health & safety etc - recommend and implement such requirements into practice.
- Coordinate and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Act as performance improvement driver and provokes positive change in people management within the business.
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll management.
- Administer insurance and personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers & performance reviews.
- Identify and analyze training needs (internal & external) - coordinates and administer training programs & assessments.
- Oversee programs such as H&S/Personal Accident, Group Travel insurance plans, leave management and coordinates/propose Health & Safety measures in Singapore.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide services, such as temporary / contractual employees services for projects, etc.
- Proposed KPI for Depts, monitor HR metrics & update necessary HR reporting.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Minimum Degree in HRM or equivalent
- 3-5 Years solid hands-on experience as Manager of Human Resources, experienced in Construction industry will be advantage
- Sound judgement with ability to analyze situations and view the implications of decisions
- A team player with great interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Customer focus, very positive and objective.
- Results driven and detail oriented.
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional management and organizational skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
People Profilers Pte Ltd