HR Manager (5 days/West/Logistics - Transportation) *Generalist* - up to
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Help maintain positive employee relations by fostering a positive work environment through employee engagement initiatives to build up stronger bonds amongst colleagues.
- Help accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organisational effectiveness, talent and change.
- Partner with business to address and facilitates change management initiatives.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Overseeing recruitment efforts including writing and placing jobs ad; creating and revising job descriptions; assisting managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees by establishing and facilitating orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by facilitating our annual appraisals.
- Execution of payments such as AWS, Yearly Bonus and Annual Increment.
- Responsible for monthly timely and accurate processing of payroll to staff in compliance with the policies, procedures and legislations.
- Provides consulting to managers on employee relations, performance and disciplinary issues, as well as, strategic HR support to line managers to ensure that HR strategies and activities are aligned with to help deliver business goals.
- Serves as a key contact for the business regarding HR policies, programs, practices and implementation at the line level as well as provide operational support and guidance to managers.
- Hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
- Delivering on ad-hoc project work as required by the business
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years’ relevant HR work experience in a broad HR role supporting similar responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Approachable, a Strong active listener.
Working location: Lok Yang Way (Company transport provided)
Working Hours: regular office hours (9-6pm) (Monday to Friday)
Interested candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd