HR (learning and development) - Assistant manager - Healthcare
- Execute the learning needs analysis exercise and collate the organization’s learning plans for review and approval.
- Review and recommend suitable training programmes, prepare annual learning calendar and organize learning programmes and events.
- Preparation of training reports and budgeting processes.
- Facilitate orientation sessions and learning workshops and events organized
- Other ad hoc duties
- Min Degree
- Min 2 years of learning and development experience
Interested candiates, do submit your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jocelyn Chan| Consultant | Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
Recruit Express Pte Ltd