HR Lead/ Assistant Director (Education Sector/ Up to $8K + AWS)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1871406
Senior Manager, Top Management
Bachelor's / Honours
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Lead a team of executives (about 20 headcounts).
- Provide HR services and support to local units on Recruitment, Contract Management, Appraisal, Promotion and Exit Management processes.
- Oversee the standardisation of HR process delivery and drive continuous improvements.
- Partner and collaborate with HR Business Partners to identify key service issues or cases for solutions which requires exceptional handling.
- Assist in the resolution of escalated issues, conflicts, complaints and enquiries from customers.
- Mentor and provide guidance to executives and identify training needs and opportunities for them.
- Conduct performance appraisal for the executives.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in a supervisory role with relevant experience in managing HR recruitment and performance management processes.
- Prior working experience in Higher Education environment is advantageous.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd