Six Senses| Date Posted: 20-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To assist in handling the procedures for recruitment - arrangement for interview, reference check.
- To develop and maintain internal & external job posting program.
- To communicate with staff through regular updates of human resources notice boards.
- Answer telephones and give information to potential candidates.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing system of all hosts.
- Regular updating of communication channels
- Recording, maintaining and monitoring attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
Internship period: at least 6 momths
- Minimum diploma, focusing on Human Resources is preferred
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude